• Boturnell Farm, reputed to have been mentioned in the Domesday Book, is in the small village of St Pinnock. We are about 7 miles from Looe & Polperro, and 4 miles from Liskeard where King Charles found refuge during the Civil War.
• There are 5 cosy self-catering cottages, set in 25 acres of beautiful Cornish countryside, tastefully converted from the original barns, with many original features - exposed beams - local stone, enhanced with old pine and stained glass windows.
• There is 8 acres of ancient charcoal woods with a stream running through it that you can walk your dogs in.
• Meet all our rescue animals, chickens, ducks, goats, and chipmunks to mention a few. They all welcome a titbit or two. Eggs are available.
• Resident glass artist using recycled materials.
• Throws are provided for the furniture and there is no limit and no charge for your pets. Plus ... dog crèche!